FactXpress is a tool used to create graphical conceptual models.
- draw a box representing a term (concept),
- create lines between boxes representing an association (fact type),
- create a hierarchy of categories (
taxononomy) represented by boxes,
- define a list of characteristics (attributes) for concepts in a visual compact way,
- create conceptual models that comply with the OMG standard Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Rules, SBVR.
Other activities related to creating graphical
- checking a diagram for issues (duplication, circularity etc.).
- printing a diagram.
- exporting a diagram.
- opening a saved diagram.
- navigating between diagrams based on the concepts used in the diagram.
FactXpress is a free Microsoft .NET application.
(.NET framework must be present to use FactXpress)