As RuleArts is expanding its operations, we are looking for software engineers to join our Product Development team and work on innovative features for our RuleXpress platform. As a software engineer, you will
You enjoy managing your own time and would like to have an impact on
As a professional, you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Knowledge and experience with a modern programming language such as Scala
- Knowledge of the Play web application framework and Slick is a plus
- Knowledge of the .net/C# environment is a plus
- Good knowledge of the English language.
As a person, you are:
- Analytical and an abstract thinker
- Quality minded
- Someone who enjoys managing your own time.
What you will do:
- Work in the development team to meet product requirements
- Co-create new functionality and maintain the RuleXpress platform
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies regarding software development
- Plan your own tasks and monitor your progress
- Play an active role in defining and realizing the technical roadmap.
- A challenging position in a growing and innovative company serving large organizations worldwide
- An open and informal software team with a lot of room for creativity
- A good salary
- A laptop and mobile phone
- A collective pension plan
- The ability to work from office (Enschede/ Amersfoort) or home.
RuleArts was conceived in November 2004 out of a strong belief that technology-independent business rules should be owned by the business. The business should be supported by tools that allow them to verify and validate the rules on completeness and consistency. The development of RuleXpress to fulfill these needs began shortly thereafter. It became the first true Business Rule Management tool for Business People.
RuleArts has been especially fortunate to have had great customers right from the start, resulting in a client base distributed over North America, Europe and Australia. RuleArts has employees in the United States, Canada and Europe and operates worldwide.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Eyad Sabbah, RuleArts Product Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are specifically looking for candidates who live in the US / the Netherlands.